Need more information about home inventory, Medicare, driving, and more? Browse our resources below. Can’t find what you’re looking for? We’d love to help! Just give us a call!
- Due to rising COVID-19 cases in Martin County and surrounding counties, our office is temporarily closed to the public. We want to keep you, guests, the community, our staff and other employee’s in our building healthy and safe with minimal exposure. However, we know you still have questions so know we are here for you….
- Individual customers appointments are welcome to ensure all your insurance needs are answered!
- Customers are welcome to drop off payments or paperwork.
- We ask that you call a head to ensure that time you need is available.
- Masks will be required and we have some available if needed.
- **Do note that we will only have 1 staff member in the office each day of the week, however all staff are still available to take any calls, emails or texts.
- Trimont Office is temporarily closed, however if you would like to meet with Jill she is available by appointment Monday and Thursday.
- Please do not call the Farmers State Bank of Trimont and instead call our agency: 507-238-2008 to schedule an appointment with Jill. If possible, please call a day in advance to ensure she has a day and time open for when you’d like to visit with her.
We appreciate your patience as we all navigate this time!
Enrolling for Expanding Benefits via MNsure (Ends July 16th)
Have a question?
Get to know all of us at PetersonAnthony
At PetersonAnthony our goal is to get to know you so we can find the best insurance options to fit your needs. Not familiar with who is behind our agency? Check out all our staff bio’s by clicking the button below and learn a bit more about each of us. We are excited to meet you!
While insurance is what we do, proactively supporting our customers and what’s valuble to them is who we are!