Need more information about home inventory, Medicare, driving, and more? Browse our resources below. Can’t find what you’re looking for? We’d love to help! Just give us a call!
Announcements and Updates:
- Our agent Kristin, along with her husband Ryan will start over ownership of the agency on 1/1/2022.
- The plan is to run the agency the same way, so customers don’t feel a difference. There may be a few minor changes behind the scenes, but it’s still the same great team here to help! Call for questions!
- There will be an open house on Friday, January 7th from 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm with light refreshments. Please feel free to stop by and meet the new owners, have some coffee and chat with our team! We are excited to have customers and the community stop by!
- CWG-Berkley One Customers:
- To view policies on your portal as electronic documents, you must consent to receive EDOCs by clicking “I agree” on the acknowledgment button.
- You also have an option of receiving a notification via email and/or text when a new document becomes available. Add the specific number and/or email in the “account preferences” if you’d like this option.
- View and access your portal here: https://myberkley.cwgins.com/
- Auto Owner Customers:
- You can now submit glass claims and receive roadside assistance via their mobile app.
- You can also access your ID cards and much more!
- We are still following MN Department of Health guidelines for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Although masks are no longer mandated, we still strongly encourage unvaccinated individuals to wear a mask at both our Fairmont and Trimont locations per MN Dept. of Health. We will also stay up to date with information per the CDC.
- Starting 1/1/2022 Jill’s days in Trimont will change. She will be now be in Fairmont on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Trimont with be Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Please do not call the Farmers State Bank of Trimont to meet with Jill and instead call our agency: 507-238-2008 to schedule an appointment. If possible, please call a day in advance to ensure she has a day and time open for when you’d like to visit with her.
We appreciate your patience as we all navigate this time!
Defensive Driving Courses
(In Person or Online)
AARP Driver Safety (online only)
Have a question?
Get to know all of us at PetersonAnthony
At PetersonAnthony our goal is to get to know you so we can find the best insurance options to fit your needs. Not familiar with who is behind our agency? Check out all our staff bio’s by clicking the button below and learn a bit more about each of us. We are excited to meet you!
While insurance is what we do, proactively supporting our customers and what’s valuble to them is who we are!